Things that made me happy this morning:
- Breakfast of crêpes fresh from France with Nutella and coffee!
- 2 out of 3 kids made it to the bus on time after 10 days of Spring vacation!
- Asparagus spears popping out of the ground in my garden!
- A busy real estate work schedule with a "Social Media Roundtable" discussion thrown in the mix!
- Laptoplunches is having a 15% off Earth Day sale (use code ED15) & I need just a few Bento items!
- Remembering I have organic seed packs in my purse!
- These reading materials:
So, how am I celebrating Earth Day 2014 you ask? Squeezing it in between a full day of work, tennis practice for one kid, play rehearsal and soccer for another, and a Board of Education sub-committee meeting for hubby….this is going to be tricky! If the rain holds off, the little ones are doing a trash walk, we'll bring out the planters from the basement and put them out to dress up the terrace, and maybe put up the screen house to enjoy dinners on the terrace. Dinner will be an organic meal with fish - the children have been waiting for hubby to get home from France so he can cook up a fabulous fish dinner for them! I wish we had time for a nature walk or more, but there aren't enough hours in the day (or week, for that matter.) We may start another round of seeds for the garden too. I know, it's the little things...