Your New Green Blog Friend

Confession time.  Between taking care of sick kids for the past WEEK, trying to work full-time hours from home due to a very busy real estate schedule, collecting signatures for a town political coup, keeping my commitment to trying new organic wines (someone has to do it!) and patiently waiting on my solar panels, I've also found time to blogstalk a new favorite GREEN blog!  (That sounds like a pretty exciting week though, doesn't it?  Plus tomorrow I have the new video shoot - yes, shoot #2 - for my listing at Knowles Landing!  There exists the remote possibility that a celebrity guest might be there - yes, my 2nd celebrity associated with this listing and I'm SO excited about it!)

Let me introduce Mama Gone Green, who might just be my West Coast GREEN counterpart/BFF/soulmate.  OK, that might be going overboard, but we have a lot in common as far as our choices in living an environmentally-friendly life and parenting.  She's an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon and a mom.  Hats off to anyone who can find the time to blog daily.  Hers is filled with wonderful stories, recipes, helpful information, and ideas.  I found inspiration there.  I've also found inspiration in Nester's 31 Days series I've been following.  She's writing the 31 days to a less messy nest.

Mama Gone Green has agreed to possibly doing a guest post for us one day!  I'm thinking next month when I'm in Ireland might be the perfect time for you to meet her.  Then again, why wait until November...I think you should click on over to her page and enjoy her blog right now!

(If you're wondering what happened to my solar install on Monday, hubby asked them to delay a week while he finished the prep work.  With the help of my brother the attic is ready, then some work in the basement and we're good to go for this coming Monday!)

Comments

Mama Gone Green said…
Thanks for the wonderful introduction and hope your week gets less crazy! Sounds like you really need that wine you have been trying!!