The GREEN CT Realtor in Photon Magazine

When a package arrived at my office on Friday from the Netherlands, I just assumed that one of my readers had sent me a magazine that I would enjoy.  (I'm always amazed at how many different places I have readers following from - it's very humbling to see that in just a few days I might have visitors from China, Moscow, Singapore, Berlin, Canada, Australia, Norway, London, etc.)



It wasn't until later that evening when my husband was reading it that we figured it out...Photon Magazine wrote about my blog!  I've been featured on other websites (NE Conserves) and blogs before, but this was my first time in print media as The GREEN CT Realtor.  Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about it.



I'm also excited about the magazine, which is published in San Francisco.  I'm looking forward to sitting down with a glass of one of my organic wines (yes, I'm still trying a new organic wine each week!)  and reading it cover to cover.  I'll let you know what I think!

So what do you think of the blog tweaking?  I've been changing some of the page elements to mix things up a bit.

In real estate news, I have a handful of great properties on the market!  It's been a while since I shared what I've been working on, so here goes.  I've already told you about Knowles Landing on the Connecticut River in Middle Haddam, which is such an inspiring & peaceful place.  (Check out the view from across the great lawn to the riverfront dock & seating area.)  The 2nd video shoot we did came out much better than the first - I'm looking forward to sharing that with everyone.



I also have a sweet fixer-upper of a cottage on Lake Pocotopaug here in town as well.  4 bedrooms and a great view onto the lake right on the sidewalked portion of the lake - it's a great location!


There's also an approved 9.82 acre building lot on Pine St. in Columbia which is level & private and just perfect for building that environmentally-friendly house I've been talking about...


I just put a gorgeous 1875 10 room home on the market in Middletown.  It has a brand new kitchen, so many possibilities with so many rooms, and a 2nd kitchen upstairs.  It's on a half-acre lot and is a really sweet place with a side porch AND a garage.  


Today I put an old favorite of mine on the market, 108 Main St. here in East Hampton.  I just love antique homes, and this one is great because it has the open floor plan that modern families are looking for plus it has character and is located in the village center.  Bonus that it has a 3 yr old roof and 5 heat zones and 2 driveways! 


Also had a 3-family investment property on Lyons St. in New Britain (What's that?  You lived on Lyons St. at one point?  You won't believe the number of people I've met who HAVE lived there!  Nice little neighborhood.)  It sold SO quickly and is scheduled to close on Monday.  Great tenants - it was fun getting to know them while were were showing the house this August.

If you want anymore information on these listings or feel like browsing others, please visit my website.    So (here's the real estate plug I never actually use despite this dynamite platform,)  if you know anyone who might be looking to buy or sell real estate, I'd be happy to help.  I'm not just saying this - it really is a good time to buy.  If you've been following along for a while you probably have a good feel for the type of person I am, so please feel free to send your friends my way.  Gosh, that's pretty awkward.  I do all of my business by referral at this point (Happy 10th Anniversary to my real estate career!) so thank you to everyone for their business and for referring me to your friends and family.  (Even to Jane who sent me that weird guy last week - I think I found him the perfect house!)   







Comments

Mama Gone Green said…
Wow! Congrats on the write-up!!
Thanks! I guess that's my 5 minutes of fame :)