Super Cool Green Houses

Welcome to my first post written on my NEW energy-efficient iMac! Cool, right? Those of you who follow me on Facebook know that Apple also offers to recycle up to 2 boxes of old computer components for us for FREE! How's that for GREEN business practices? (polite applause.)

Have you guys seen planetgreen.discovery.com? Great inspirations for building GREEN homes around the country and around the world. I like the combination of GREEN & simple, so I'm not a fan of the way out there wacky. I'm also not into ultra-modern home styles, but I appreciate them for the artistic value. I guess I would sum up my dream house as a small French Normandy style country chateau/manor with GREEN features. Mmmmm....a girl can dream.

If you have a few minutes, here are several very short videos highlighting various GREEN homes!

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/videos/worlds-green-homes/?campaign=tvmod-wgh

Comments